Saturday 9 February 2013

Earring racks from online flea market



I found two very nice and convenient earring racks from Den Blå Avis online flea market.
I do have a beautiful wooden jewelry chest, where I keep chains and wristlets.
For practical reasons, however, my earrings have ended in the shelves of the bathroom cabinet
and in a variety of small beakers in recent years.

You see - I have a habit of putting earrings on in the morning before I go to work,
and I take them out as the first thing when I arrive at home
- So I haven't really taken the effort of setting them back to the jewelry chest.





I fell for these butterfly racks, as they fit in to the toilet cabinet (height 22 cm).
A single rack can contain 13 pairs - the vendor had to racks, and I bought the both of them,
so now I have a handy storage space for 26 pairs!

I paid a total of 9 dollars for these racks.
What's more, the vendor lives close by,
so I was able to bike to her house to get them.




These white earrings is a souvenir from Norway, Hammar.
I bought the ceramic earrings from local Artisan shop a couple of years ago.




These turquoise earrings, and the ones behind them, are made ​​by my colleque.


I'm glad for having found the online flea market - I'll surely check that out first, 
before I'll go to look elsewhere.



Textures with the courtesy of Jerry Jones & Shadowhouse Creations

I'm linking to

Serenity you
Aloha Friday Blog HopMy Turn For UsStudioJRU
studio waterstone

33 comments:

  1. your macro shots of the earrings is amazing - great idea and execution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm taking an online class (Art of Composition) where depth of focus had been one of the themes, so I've been working on that ~ and the racks and earrings gave me a lovely motive!

      Delete
  2. What a great find to keep your lovely earrings organized... nice macro shots of them... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #69!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Madge, for hosting the Weekly Top Shot! I love your photographs from the City!

      Delete
  3. They look gorgeous! I love your butterfly rack, so funtional....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the racks are very handy indeed :)

      Delete
  4. The racks are really fun and what a great way to showcase your collection...I love your first shot especially: beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy, I like most that I know now where to find the earrings ~ no need to use time in searching for them ... And the element of recycling ~ that I can use something that huge other one no longer needs :)

      Delete
  5. That's a great way to keep earrings handy - mine are like yours, sitting in little pots or waiting to fall off shelves! Love the photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, that's exactly what I was worrying about ~ that I'd loose some if them cause they kept falling from the shelves :)

      Delete
  6. You wear some beautiful earrings! I have double piercings in my ears, but I rarely change the silver hoops. Only this week did I find some beautiful short drop earrings with textured silver beads, so I take them out at night. Love your macro images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn, It's a joy to find the very special earrings ~ Your textured silver beads sound really beautiful!

      Delete
  7. Love the DOF on these images -- very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, I was practicing the DOF and the earrings were my motive ~ thank you so much!

      Delete
  8. Marvelous!!
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the macro jewelry photos - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots. Those are awfully cute earring racks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful earrings and you did an outstanding job photographing the rack with the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whimsical and handy: I like your earring racks! Good macro work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your thumbnail photo made me want to come over and visit you. The earrings make great macro subject and they are so different that displaying them together makes a work of art. I keep earrings in an old eyeglass case--your way is much prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Faye! I had also small petri-glasses before, but they broke ... Then the earrings were floating in the shelves ... I'm happy with the order now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmin! I checked the link and there's a bunch of earrings I'd love to wear - I wonder if they are nickel-free, since I'm allergic to nickel?

      Delete
  16. Great Stuff you have got there...........frankly speaking i think online flea market is such a place where you can get great stuff at wholesale rates, be it anything.....one can find a great collection of earrings like those on the pictures on any online flea market or even at a physical flea market along with many other stuff....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I find flee markets also being great places to find things - both online and in the real world!

      Delete
  17. While searching for the online stores I came across your site and found different types of earring racks which can help women to keep their earrings well organized. I found the price of those earring racks quite affordable. I really appreciate your post which will help women to get good quality earring racks through Online Flea Market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online flea market is a great idea - we often times can recycle the things we do not use anymore - from earring racks to almost anything :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//