Sunday 17 February 2013

Ice skating



One of the highlights of this week was ice skating -
we met up with some friends of ours in a skating hall in the East of Copenhagen.

Binding the skates couldn't go fast enough ...



- "Cool, the ice is so smooth and shine - come & take a look!"


Playing catch on the ice is a matter of keeping the balance!


The sandwiches and hot chocolate tasted delicious ... 


... and gave energy to go and skate another round.



We trained skating backwards,
and our rusty skills did improve - little by little - as we practiced!




We definately need to go and skate more often,
it's a lovely way of being active outside!
 *
A warm welcome to new friends Yolanda, A Quiet Corner, Sharon, Viv, Kathy, Lisa, The Gift of the Moment, Tanya, Nicki, Debbie, Allison, Gwen, Jeanne, Enie, Lori and Karen!

I'm looking forward of being inspired by one another as we go along -
We had a pleasure of visiting a bunch of lovely co-bloggers at
Nancy's and Lisa's Valentine's Blog Party.

*
I'm linking to


Ni Hao Yall

14 comments:

  1. Ice skating looks like fun and nothing tastes as good as hot chocolate on a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo taken from skate level is so cool! I'm so glad to have found your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lot of fun...I definitely would've needed the hot chocolate! Brrrrrrrrrr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love that shot of the skate blade in the foreground and skater in the depth of field! These brought back such great memories...my fav Christmas present as a kid was when my dad secretly created a small ice rink in our backyard for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I might break something if I tried this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like lots of fun. I haven't skated in years! They say it is just like riding a bike, you never forget but I am sure I would be a little rusty. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful images! I've only ever skated once, when I was very young, and it didn't go well... but I do love the ice rinks and hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a lot of fun. I'm not a great skater, but have a good time getting out there anyway. Your photos are great, I love the skate blade and the last one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skating has always looked like so much fun and your pictures today prove that it is.....You could all of you were having a ball.....I love the editing of your pictures especially the one of you.....I think it's hard to use that edit but you certainly were very successful......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by my blog and following. It was fun to find some new blogs from the boost party. Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love ice skating. we have a rink near by the house - I should go one day soon. release some energy after work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the different perspective in that shot with the skate on the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! Great photos Nina!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun adventure!! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//