Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summerfeet - Retromatic 2.0 App



Summer feet are happy feet - they're out and about in the grass, on the sand and in the water! It has been warm and sunny - yet the mild breeze makes the temperature feel nice and not too hot.

I found this creative and handy Retromatic 2.0 App the other day, it is available free at the moment in App Store. You can make cool posters and cards with it, all in one app:
  • You start by selecting a photo, you would like to use.Then you mask the object you wish to include to your poster, and choose a background for it. 
  • You can add nice patterns, insignias and marks in different colours, and also write a text of your choice as well.  There is plenty of fonts to choose from - they look very similar to the fonts in Phonto App
  • Afterwards you can save the image on your camera roll, or post it directly to Instagram, facebook and Path On.

I have had some creative moments with Retromatic 2.0 App, making holiday greetings and birthday cards  
- And I will surely keep using it in the future.

Now I'm going to see what others have created this week at Barb's App Happy Wednesday,


Nina



Keeping With The Times

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Nina! graphic artist extraordinaire!! I'm going to have to try this one today. Thank you so much for joining in and playing again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I am not familiar with any aps but I can see that they can become addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What terrific graphic artistry here! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool app! I'm definitely going to check that one out! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a lot of fun to play around with

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//