Tuesday 1 July 2014

Happiness is ... {Texture Tuesday}



Happiness is ...
Cornflowers on the roadside.

I was driving through a rural area today, admiring the fields and the open landscape. I noticed these pretty cornflowers on the roadside and stopped the car to take a closer look - the bright blue color stood out in a very pretty way against the green corn - a wonderful sight!

I took this picture with my iPhone - from a low perspective, to have the blue sky as a background. I have added the following texture layers by Kim Klassen: Simple (color burn 21%), Simple 2 (screen 34%), Oceanside (color burn 19%) and the Veil (screen 8%)

Happy Tuesday to you,

Nina

sharing with 




7 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo, Nina - the perfect capture of a beautiful summer day! Enjoy your week! Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornflowers along the roadside - delightful. The greenery is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Nina, that is just beautiful! The colors are amazing. Looks like you had a beautiful sunny, summer day to enjoy.
    Have a beautiful rest of the day,
    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful blue ! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//