Sunday 7 October 2012

Autumn Cozyness with Candles and Minipumpkins


Well now we've got a little bit of autumn inside! 
These tiny pumpkins caught my eye as I passed our local florist late in the afternoon.
"So cute - I could put them to a little basket in the kitchen, or by the window in the livingroom" I thought as I chatted with the florist.



I noticed a beautiful white candle in our local supermarket. This candle is made ​​of 100% stearin. "This would fit nicely together with the minipumpkins!"
The flame in a stearin candle burns more evenly than in a paraffin candle​​.





At the same store I saw that this beautiful gray tray with a sweet heart.  
This tray can be used both at Christmas and at Easter, and just as a fruit tray at other times.




We gathered a bunch of large cones  a couple of weeks ago, which also fitted to the candle-tray:
 


Little did I know in the morning, that we in the evening would enjoy 
a cozy light from the candle-cone-pumpkin - tray,



that brings a nice, warm atmosphere of autumn  :-)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the arrangement you made with all the beautiful you picked up, so pretty. I love to burn candles, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, I've made candle decorations for Christmas only, this one was not planned - so therefore it was "a double joy" being inspired bit by bit! Candles are cozy now when the evenings are getting dark.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//