Sunday 19 August 2012

Buttermilk-Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze



I was inspired to bake these delicious Buttermilk-Blueberry Scones by Dawn from  Words of Deliciousness. You'll find the recipe from her blog.

It's the first time I've ever combined blueberries with lemon. They go very well together, the freshness of lemon gives a nice edge to the sweetness of blueberries.

My family loved these scones, and so did our neighbors... Our staircase was filled with the delicious  scent from the scones!



What do you like to bake with blueberries? 
Right now we have the season for blueberries here in Denmark
 - It would be nice if you would share your favorite blueberry recipe with me!

2 comments:

  1. Your scones turned out perfect. I am so happy that you tried them. I am happy to hear that your family like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be inspired to try something new, specially when it turns out well - and it did by following your recipe! This autumn I'll try baking your Apple-cheesecake ... That will be a treat for a special occasion!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//