Wednesday 19 July 2017

A bikeride in Copenhagen


Bicycles outnumber cars in Copenhagen - it is faster to get around in downtown with a bicycle than with a var. You can park your bike easily, and moreover - biking is a lovely way to get around (when it's not a day with pouring rain!)




I like to find new ways to bike around - and thanks to another spontaneous turn, I found
this pretty light blue house - and took a snapshot of the house, and the charming old street light, wired upon street crossings. 




There are many green parks in Copenhagen. In the summertime, people come for picnics, or eat their pack lunches in the parks. 

I'm grateful for the work that is being done here to promote bicycling - bike lines, bike pathways and parking for the bikes ... It is environmental friendly - no pollution, and also good for the health of the bikers, that get daily motion. 




The reason I needed to bike to downtown was to get a leaf binder. I have been journalising with a Collect App the past 3 year - but I miss the feeling of holding a pen, handwriting, and gluing the daily photo to a journal. So - I found both a leaf binder in A5 size, and a sketch book,  watercolor paper - pretty decoupage paper and some washi paper... In sale!


Do you write journals, take snapshots of the occasions, or keep notebooks? 
There are so many ways of scribbling or typing a few lines, 
in order to cherish the moments,

... I'm joining to Michelle's Thankful Thursday,

until next time,

Nina

8 comments:

  1. Simply lovely, my friend! When I lived in Ontario I would bike everywhere and oh, what a wonderful feeling it was :) Living in the mountains now it's better to drive a car {{smiles}}

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit that I love cards, papers, pens, and all sorts of writing items. Our technological advances are wonderful, and I use them, but they can't replace paper and pen! I really like your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, what a pretty city. Lovely images from bike ride. The sky is beautiful too. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful city to enjoy bike riding. The air,sky and water look perfectly clean.The second image is my favorite,Nina. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biking makes for some fine photo ops as well. There are shots you can get from your bike you don't get otherwise. I love the variety of views you've chosen. Great cloud to building ratio in the first shot (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You live in a beautiful city, Nina. The photos are beautiful.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a great way to spend some fantastic time taking in the scenery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//