I felt like having something spicy and light for supper, so I prepared precooked chick peas with the vegetables I had at home.
1 chopped clove of garlic
1 red onion, chopped
1 small zucchini in small cubes
1 red cut into cubes
about 3 cm of fresh red chili, thinly sliced
olive / canola oil for frying
(I added also the rest of a bit dry Romano lettuce, finely sliced)
0.5 tsp ground cumin
0.5 teaspoon of ground coriander
0.5 teaspoon of turmeric
some freshly ground pepper
add salt & fresh herbs to taste
- Fry onion, garlic and the thinly sliced chili in oil
- Add zucchini and red pepper pepper, fry and stir a few minutes.
- Add cumin, coriander, turmeric, pepper and salt.
- Add precooked chick peas, and fry for a few minutes.
- Finally, add Romano salad, stir about one minute.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.