Sunday 11 May 2014

Light of the world



Jesus summed it all up when he cried out,
“Whoever believes in me, believes not just in me
but in the One who sent me.
Whoever looks at me is looking, in fact,
at the One who sent me.
I am Light that has come into the world so that
all who believe in me won’t have to stay any longer in the dark.
 
John 12:46 The Message



Light of the world (instrumental music)

:   :  :
 

Blessings to your week, 

Nina


Here's a printable
of John 12:46 for you
 



Sharing with: 
 
 
 
Photo: iPhone 5S, Camera+, Texture by 2 Lil Owl's Studio

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at the sky and feeling the vastness of WHO God is so beautifully displayed. Thank you for sharing such beautiful thoughts and words along with a gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo adn verse. Thank you. Over from Weekend Brew Linda @bushelandapickle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo and scripture. Thanks for linking up with The Weekend Brew. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//