I was an early bird this morning, watching the sun creating a pretty play of shadows in the kitchen. Before the day starts with errands, I'll journalize here 5 Random things from this week:
- I have slept a lot this week ... I connect the sudden need for sleep to the start of the pollen season. Besides the need to sleep, I sneeze and have itchy eyes - But luckily the medicine is helping! And a nap after work or after dinner is said to be a good ting :)
- Pancakes made of 1 banana and 2 eggs makes a tasty breakfast! I add also a pinch of salt and just a touch of baking powder ... I recommend!
- I am half way through reading Unashamed by Christine Caine - her authenticity shines through the lines ... I can't wait to pick it up again later this afternoon...
- The days at the work has flown by so fast ... I enjoy spending time with unique children and motivated colleagues :)
- I enjoy watching videos from the Light Room Killer tips by Scott Kelby - here's a good one on noise reduction.
... Wishing you a peaceful weekend,