It was one of those March days
when the sun was hot and the wind blows cold:
when it is summer in the light,
and winter in the shade.
Yes, Charles Dickens describes the March days in a nutshell - Light and sun, with a fresh and cold breeze.
Looking back to March, I remember:
- Early mornings with tea ... Sun rays creating plays of shadow and light in the kitchen
- Having the wooden Cubebot-robot as my muse for the daily pictures - it was a good kick start, but Cutebot took a bit too much attention in the photos, so I decide to exclude him from the frame
- Enjoying the soft afternoon light on my back as I was biking home from work
- Sharing the joy of our younger son, who has been learning new card tricks ... It's amazing and impossible to figure out, how he does it
- The pleasure of listening to the old, classic masterpieces, as our older son practices for his piano lessons
- Finding inspiration via photography courses at SkillShare
- And the inevitable winter flu, that finally caught me and made me stay in bed a few days ... just sleeping
- The joy of spotting sighs of spring all around ... Yes, the spring has arrived - with buds, flowers, sun, rain and - snow!
Above a peek into the daily captures (well, almost daily - with the exception of the flu),
A Month in Photos by Mona's Pictoresque