Sunday 19 April 2015

I am Quiet




Of one thing I am certain: my soul has become calm, quiet, and contented in You.
    Like a weaned child resting upon his mother, I am quiet.

Psalm 131:2 The Voice



Shepherd of my Soul by Rivers and Robots

:   :   :


May I arise this morning
feeling your warmth
embracing me,
conscious of your love
forgiving me,
knowing your peace
within me,
feeling your Spirit
strengthen me,
hearing your whisper
encouraging me.





:   :   :

Blessings to your week,
Nina 

Here's a printable 
for you 


Sharing with 


Photo: Canon IXUS 220

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful words and pictures Nina. Have a blessed Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your Sunday reflection.Another beautiful reminder of who God, the Father is to His children. thank-you. Wishing you a wonder-full, worship-full week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo, and text. Something I need to remember and ponder, and digest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo!! AND love the Word, too, of course. This was a really neat way to reach out to the hearts and spirits of people. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful thought conveyed by this Scripture - being quiet and content in the presence of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo--the macro world is full of awesome things! I like your verse, too. He is the only real calm in this world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//