Sunday 5 April 2015

Joyful Easter




Jesus said to her, 

“I am the resurrection and the life. 
The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 
and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. 
Do you believe this?”

John 11:25-26


Alive by Nathalie Grant


:   :   :


Gracious God,

We praise you for the light of new life
made possible through Jesus.
We praise you for the light of new life
that shone on the first witnesses of resurrection.
We praise you for the light of new life
that continues to shine in our hearts today.

We pray that the Easter light of life, hope and joy
will live in us each day;
and that we will be bearers of that light
into the lives of others.

Amen.



:   :   :


Wishing you a Joyful and Happy Easter,
Nina 

Here's a printable 
for you 


Sharing with 


Photo iPhone 5S - Photo Veils frothe Illumination Collection by Love That Shot 

6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//