Sunday 9 June 2013

Living in Harmony



Fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony
and being of the same mind and one in purpose,
having the same love,
being in full accord and
of one harmonious mind and intention.
 
Philippians 2:2 (Amplified Bible)



Sara Groves: Rain

Call it what you will I call it rain
When troubles come and pat against my soul
Go in if you like, I will remain
And let the washing waters make me Whole
 
Just when I’m sure that I can't bear the rain
A tiny leaf starts pushing through the ground
In a place where the ground was too dry to sustain it
A new tiny flower can be found
 
Once I was stuck I thought things would never change
As I watched a cloud pass through the sky
Right before my eyes it took a different shape
And I knew, so were the clouds in my own life
 
I see Him in the rain
I feel Him wash away
What I do not understand
So new life can spring up once Again
 
: : :
 
 Have a Blessed Sunday!

Nina

Here's a printable of today's verse for you

Sharing with: 


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I loved the Sara Groves song! Thank you for sharing it. I visited from Still Saturday & am glad that I did!
    Blessings,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping over from Sunday Stillness. Sweet messages we indeed receive in the rain. I haven't heard that song before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful image paired with a favorite Scripture...may we all pursue the harmony that is such a joyful sound to our Father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Have a Blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the feel of the room in your picture...white and spare. I just came back from a week at a convent in Iowa and felt the calm of a plain environment like that. I think there is a lesson there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Nina!
    The warm glow of light coming through the window is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post for this Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Nina!! :) I love your images!! Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading through all the beautiful verses that God gives to us this Sunday. Thanks for linking to Sunday Stillness.
    Have a blessed week.
    Janis www.janiscox.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture looks very peaceful, wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this song! Beautiful! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really a great post to read for the new week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that picture - it looks like a perfect place to sit with a cup of coffee and maybe a croissant or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//