Sunday 2 June 2013

Share the LOVE blog hop - June



I have the priviledge of co-hosting Share the LOVE-blog hop-June.

Join us and add your blog to the links below,
share some love & visit your co-bloggers that have joined ...
A great change to discover a  bunch of lovely blogs
and make new friends!




Share the Love Blog Hop is here!! Yeah!!


Every month Share the Love blog hop will be on both Serenity You and Sew Much Crafting along with the co-hosts

Rules:
1. Please follow your hosts @ number 1 & 2 and The co-hosts at number 3 - 9.  And any others that you like.
2. Please leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you are a new follower and found them on 'share the love blog hop'
3. Link up your blog's Home page
4. Copy and paste the code at the bottom into a new post on your blog (optional)
5. Have fun!!

I am scheduling co-hosts now.
so if you would like to be a co-host in July email me at serenityyou@hotmail.co.uk
At the moment this is free, but soon I will be charging a small fee

{HOSTS}

Natasha @ Serenity You

Danielle @ Sew Much Crafting

After you have linked up your blog, make sure you scroll down to add your bloglovin, facebook, twitter, pinterest and google+ accounts!! 

Blog Bloglovin Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+

16 comments:

  1. Hi!I'm your new follower!
    have a nice day
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anastasia, thank you for leaving a note, so I could follow you back :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nina!

    Thanks for hosting the blog hop - I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    Kristin
    Www.exploringdomesticity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin, I was touched by the collage / art you made from the drawings of the Little boy - so creative and hearty!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a note, and for your wonderfully capturing post ... I still dwell in your last Words...

      Delete
  4. I am a new follower via BlogLovin from the blog hop. Please follow me back at:
    http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2013/06/pacific-postcards-team-fathers-day.html

    Also, if you could stop by my freestanding website www.PostcardsInTheAttic.com
    I am struggling to move it up the google ladder, I think I am almost invisible
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Blessings
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colleen, thank you for leaving a note - I did find your both sites and am following you via social media as well.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting!
    I'm following your blog through Bloglovin', also on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and G+.
    Have a great day!
    Tal @ The Crafeteria
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest
    Bloglovin'
    Google +

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tal, Thank you for joining to Share the Love Blog Hop, I'm following your blog & via social media as well. Have a great week ;)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for co-hosting this great blog hop! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!

    I'm a new follower and would love to have you stop by some time!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone
    uniquelyundone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, I stopped by your lovely blog, and an following you now :)
      Thank you for joining to SHare the Love-blog hop, Nina

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting the blog hop! I'm a new follower and cant wait to read more posts.

    motherofchaos3 @ Chaosorganized25.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there and thank you for leaving a note!
      I found your sweet blog and am following now via Bloglovin and Facebook :)

      Delete
  8. Love your blog! Thanks so much for hosting the blog hop!

    Melani @ magsbeadscreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//