Friday 1 January 2016

December & November 2015 [A Month in Photos]



Awaiting with peaceful anticipation ... Advent Sunday's
Scent of ginger bread
Morning tea in candle light
Christmas spirit at work with secret elfs and funny presents 
Christmas Cards from to and from near and afar 
A pregnant young woman and her fiancee making their way to Jerusalem - long time ago ...

No hurries this year:

Life is so urgent it necessitates living slow.
Ann Voskamp

Advent: The time to listen for footsteps -
You canøt hear footsteps when you're running yourself.

Bill McKibben




:    :    :



Cloudy days, wind and rare spots of sun shine 
Pots of tea and candles inside - simple pleasures
Short naps after work
Fresh air with walks and small rides in the weekends
Finding Christmas decorations from the cellar
And - A lovely long weekend with mom visiting us!



It has been a pleasure making these monthly photo collages - It all started in January 2015, thanks to Mona's Pictoresque and her inspiration! I have used these collages in making desktop calendars for 2016 - I look forward of receiving them next week!

Sharing with

A month in photos by Mona's Pictoresque

9 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your photos. Happy 2016, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Barb - And likewise ... The nature around you is absolutely fantastic - Here in wintertime I dream myself away to my childgood winters in snow, when looking at your photos!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Nina...may it be a safe and healthy one for you!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, JP! I am touched by the sweetest story you shared on your blog (just wiping a tear from the corner of my eye ... There is love and caring fellowship to be found - we just need to have our eyes open!)
      Wishing you the very best 2016!

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy to have had you sharing your month in photos!
    Thank you ❤ I hope to see you coming back in 2016 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy New Year to you Nina. Your months of photos are always a joy to look through. Here's to another year of exciting things to capture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, I love your commentary with your photo sharings. Sounds like such a happy and peaceful Christmas season you enjoyed.

    Peabea, visiting from Mona's Picturesque Month of Photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//