Sunday 22 February 2015

I'll be there




When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. 
And when two or three of you are together because of me, you can be sure that I’ll be there.

Matthew 18:19-20 The Message 



God of Our Yesterdays -Chris McClarney


:   :   :

Blessings to your week,
Nina 

Here's a printable 
of Matthew 18:20
for you 


Sharing with 

Give Me Grace 
Scripture & Snapshot

Photo: Nikon DS3200 1/20 sec at f/5.3 ISO 800

9 comments:

  1. A very sweet thought as I head off to church! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! a wonderful way to turn our thoughts to worship!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful on the dark background! Striking AND calming at the same time...quite a feat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy these words on a Sunday! Have a blessed week ahead, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a dear friend and her husband...thank you...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Word and the photo. Really "loverly". Made me smile and rejoice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I love this verse in the Bible :) Thank you for sharing such precious words with your stunning photos. Love and hugs to you, Nina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//