Sunday 3 May 2015

Joy, Peace & Hope




I pray that God, the source of all hope, 
will infuse your lives with an abundance of joy and peace in the midst of your faith 
so that your hope will overflow through the power of the Holy Spirit. 
Romans 15:13 The Voice


Jon Foreman - Your Love Is Strong

:   :   :

May this be a day of hope,
of expectation,
of relishing each moment
as a gift from you.

May this be a day of freedom,
of breaking free,
of loosening the chains that
still surround us.

May this be a day of peace,
of wholeness,
of knowing that our lives
are in your hands.

May this be a day of joy,
of blessing,
of living in your kingdom
as a child of God.



:   :   :



I have posted For Your Sunday's since October 2012 and I would like to hear
What elements in these posts you appreciate the most?

Would you answer my question by following this link to a simple poll I have made


Thank you for your help 
&
Blessings to your week,


Nina 

Here's a printable 
of Romans 5:13
for you 


Sharing with 


Photo - Nikon D3200

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely prayer for this day.
    Following you from Still Saturday.
    Blessings,
    Janis
    Www.janiscox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, peace and hope... These are very beautiful words. I love the scripture from Romans 15:13 The Voice. Sometimes when I have worries and troubles I read it.

    Exceptional photo!!! Sunny, full of life and very beautiful.

    May God bless you heart dear Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to have discovered your blog on Lisha Epperson's link up. Beautiful photos! I liked the image that the verse from Romans creates: God infusing our lives with joy and peace the way dried tea leaves infuse hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful yellows are just what I wanted and maybe needed to see.
    Praising God for all He is.
    Caring through Christ, ~ linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a happy Sunday, NIna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture and beautiful thoughts! So encouraging! I'm glad I stopped by from #GiveMeGrace. Blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that song. I hadn't heard it before. I need to see if it's on iTunes. I would do your poll but I don't see your Sunday post very often but I love it. Especially the music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, sweet Nina, what a beautiful post! The picture is so colorful and full of life and the words are simply perfect! Thank you for being an encouragement. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful and sweet reminder of the Source of our joy, peace and hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely inspiration, Dear Nina. Sending hugs and blessings to you! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful song... and thank you for the lovely prayer. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//