Some of the unhurried moments this week has been:
- Taking photos for Frugal Still Life Photography Class - Framing and negative space has been on my mind. I have used my old silk blouse as a backdrop in the image above.
|Texture Savor by Kim Klassen, photo veils Rosy Glow and Sunshine 5 |
from Photo Veil Collections by Love That Shot.
- Rediscovering the sweet pastel potteries (one in the image above)- I have been using them for salt in the dinner table, and for raising and peanuts in the evenings ... Just the perfect size for a little snack.
|Photo with iPhone 5S, edited in Glaze, Snapseed, PhotoToaster, PicFx and Afterlight|
- The dried roses in the windowsill reminded me of last summer ... warm days with sunshine. The photo above is taken with iPhone 5S, edited in Glaze, Snapseed, PhotoToaster, PicFx and Afterlight.
- We have gotten snow twice this week, and some more is going to fall this weekeend - We might even get some sunshine on Sunday! I have enjoyed the snow and the light during small walks, alongside the fresh air.
- An afternoon with a collega planning a course together - Cooperating is a wonderful thing, good things come up when having time to go deep with the things, that matter.
Snowy weekend greetings,