Sunday 18 February 2018

God Lasts



In God We Trust by Hillsong Worship


   :  :  :



"God is in the details.
God is in the moment
God is in all that blurs by 
in a life."
Ann Voskamp




Here's a printable 
of Isaiah 40:28-29 (MSG)
for you




... Blessings to your upcoming week,


Nina 



PS. The Book "Wondrous Encounters. Scripture for Lent" by Richard Rohr 
gives a short, inspiring thought on the daily Scripture, through Lent.
I'm reading it on Kindle, a paper book version is also available.


Photo: iPhone 5S - Rhonna Designs app

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and encouraging, my friend. Oh, it was so good to visit you today....I trust you are well!

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and wise words....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Nina. I love the Ann Voskamp quote.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very comforting verse, Nina. Thank you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//