Sunday 1 January 2017

Be Present [For Your Sunday]


Say The Word - Hillsong United


 :   :   :

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2017,
hoping  that  you  will  experience
God's blessings, joy and grace!


Nina 


Here's a printable 
of Isaiah 43:16-19 (The Message)
for you

:   :  :

Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people,
a heart that forgives the worst,
a mind that forgets the bad,
and a soul that never loses
faith in God.

@GodFruits.com



Sharing with



Scripture & Snapshot 
Sunday Scripture Blessings


Photo: iPhone 5S - Double exposure made in Photoshop, textures from 2 Lil Owls

7 comments:

  1. Love your image and enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2017! May you have another blessed year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, verse, and prayer. May this be true all through the year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scripture reminder as I do tend as I age to dredge up past memories...I love the good ones, but seems sometimes the negative ones dominate. Need to rest on this scripture. Thanks for sharing, and your graphic along with it is so lovely. Happy New Year and thanks for visiting and kind words.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good words Nina, thank you

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nina, I'm coming over from Karen's blog, Beatrice Euphemie. You have such a lovely blog, and I wanted to comment on this post because it spoke to me. I noticed that you love many of the same things I do, Photography, Nature, and especially taking time out to appreciate the little things. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could follow us. I would certainly come back and follow you as well. It's nice to meet new friends, and I hope the new year is being kind to you.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheri!
      Thank you for your sweet note - It is always a pleasure to find a kindred spirit! I've popped over your pretty blog, and loved the bright, lovely photos and especially the beautiful poster, you've gotten for your birthday!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//