Friday 8 August 2014

Charming DIY by Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose

I am happy to present you Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose - 
Thank you Stephanie for taking time to write a guest post with this charming & pretty DIY tutorial!

I am smitten by Stephanie's creativity and her positive view on life and living - her mild, cheerful spirit shines through her blog posts and the social blog events, she arranges. 

Be inspired by my special blogging friend Stephanie by popping over to The Enchanting Rose!

- - -

A cheery good day to you!
My name is Stephanie and I blog over at
My little place consists of crafts, sewing, recipes, hymns, tea cups, 
and sweet encouragement from the Bible.
It is a great honor to be posting on Nina's blog today.
Nina is a dear blogging friend of mine and she is someone I have come to admire.
Her photography skills leave me speechless and begging for more
and the Biblical encouragement she shares always leaves me refreshed and renewed.

* * * * *

I am looking forward to sharing with you a simple craft that all of us can do :)


I had a few binder clips hanging around and I must admit that I've had these for at least 10 years 
and have never used them - pretty sad that they have sat in a drawer for that long.
I thought instead of holding papers together,
they would be perfect for holding little cards with Scripture written on them.


I like having verses out in my home where I can constantly see God's Words
so this seemed like the perfect solution for the long-forgotten paper clips.
They would also work for holding pictures, recipe cards, etc. . .

Items Needed:
binder clips
Washi tape or fabric tape
embellishments - pearls, rhinestones, etc
scissors


Apply a piece of Washi or fabric tape to the binder clip
and then trim the edges.
Fold the excess tape onto the bottom.


Add the desired embellishments for pretty decoration.



Then, write out Scripture verses or encouraging quotes onto some lovely paper
and voila! You're all done :)



Scatter the Scripture around the home or office space
for blessed encouragement throughout the day.




My heartfelt thanks to sweet Nina for allowing me to share on her delightful blog.
Many blessings to you, lovely lady.

I always enjoy meeting new people so feel free to drop by 


{PS. I am away from the blog - this is posted with the help of Bloggers pre-post planner}

23 comments:

  1. Thank you, my dear Nina, for allowing me to be apart of your wonderful blog - I am honored and blessed to be a guest here. I hope you are enjoying your time away and may you come back feeling refreshed, sweet friend.

    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea, Stephanie! Really neat. Your talent never ceases to amaze me, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of scattering them around the house. Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and it's now a 'must do' on my 'must do' list !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute idea. Thank you Stephanie for sharing and thank you Nina for having Stephanie as your guest blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sweet project! Thanks Stephanie! And I'm enjoying your blog Nina! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, you amaze me time after time!! These are absolutely adorable! They remind me of little purses. I am going to pick some of those up today while I'm out and will sure be making some of these. This would be a great idea for guest name tags sitting at the table, and you could decorate for any occasion.
    I really enjoyed this post.
    Have a wonderful time away, Nina. What a blessing for you, Stephanie, to be a guest here.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute idea, Stephanie. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute Stephanie! I have some rather large binder clips at school that would also work perfectly for this project. I might have to make a few. Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina, how gracious of you to host our Stephanie.
    (Hi Stephanie! What a super idea. I have a million of these things lying around!)
    Many, many blessings to you both this late summer weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful idea Stephanie. These would make sweet gifts for shut ins too. I might have to make some to give away to some elderly ladies at our church. =) Thank you for sharing this! Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so nice to "meet" you Nina through Stephanie. What a great idea to use binder clips this way, never would have thought of that. Your papers and tape are lovely, I recognize one of the papers, and... is that washi tape with birds on it? Love it. Thanks dear ladies for sharing with us today. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fab idea...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a clever idea Stephanie! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely craft project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this, Stephanie! These are so charming! You know I love your blog and Nina's, too. Two very talented and sweet ladies! Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. My heart is overflowing with gratitude, ladies! Thank you for the kind words and for visiting sweet Nina's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Stephanie, what a darling idea, and how beautiful each one is!! I love how you've embellished them, and what a fabulous idea to hold a beautiful Scripture verse! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stephanie, You never cease to amaze me with your creativity! I LOVE these!!! And Washi tape...oh yeah :) It's a must for every crafter, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute, clever, simple and useful project! That's what I love about Stephanie and her blog. Always something beautiful! Happy to find your blog through Stephanie and following right along via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cuties :) So glad to see Stephanie guest blogging here Nina. What a precious woman of God she is! Thank you Nina for having her here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//