Thursday 14 July 2016

Summer Holidays


A Saturday afternoon, two weeks ago, I was going to grocery shopping ... And on my way to the store, there was live music on the tiny square! Benjamin Aggerbæk was playing jazz with his band - so I grabbed an Iced Coffee from the nearby cafe, enjoyed the light jazz in the sun. 
It was a joy to watch the sweet toddler playing with the red balloon, and I took a snapshot of her ... This photo called for an color spot edit with a touch of vintage, didn't it?!

Summer Holidays are over us, and we'll be visiting family the next two weeks, where I will be away from the blog. However, thanks to Blogger's Post Planner - function, I have written a few post, that will pop up here every now and then.


Louis Amstrong & Ella Fritzgerald:
Dream a little dream of me


... Wishing you slow days & sunshine,

Nina



2 comments:

  1. Nina,
    I do love live music in the city.
    Enjoy the time with your family.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet friend, this might be my new favorite photo of yours. I just love the smiles on the musicians faces and the little girl with the red balloon is simply precious! I love how you captured the moment of joy and bliss. Thank you for sharing.

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//