Sunday 2 March 2014

The life-maps of God



 

The revelation of God is whole and pulls our lives together.
The signposts of God are clear and point out the right road.
The life-maps of God are right, showing the way to joy.
The directions of God are plain and easy on the eyes.
God’s reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee.
The decisions of God are accurate down to the nth degree.
 
Psalm 19:7-9 The Message
 
 
 
 Sara Groves - It's Gonna Be Alright

:   :  :

Blessings to your week, 


Nina



Here's a printable
of Psalm 19:7-9 for you
 



Sharing with: 

Photo iPhone 5S, Hipstamatic App: Lucas AB2 & C-Type Plate, 
Texture Inner Circle 3 from 2 lil Owls Studio

 

7 comments:

  1. I do love The Message. Beautiful photo to go along with the scripture. visiting here through The Sunday Community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol for leaving a greeting! I have The Message in the One / Bible App - it is a nice and modern translation.

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love how The Message brings the scriptures alive to me sometimes. Thank you for sharing at The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, Barbie - The Message gives a fresh perspective.

      Delete
  3. Nina, beautiful heartwarming words!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the Message version. Thanks for leading me here, Nina. Loved, loved the song. Blessings to you friend. (ps.. you got my email regarding Sunday right? Just want to make sure.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//