Saturday 19 October 2013

Orange / Fiery {Nurture Photography}

 
 
“I often sit and watch the the leaves change colour and fall from the tree.
 
 
 
 
 
To me, those leaves signify the constant change in our own lives and
all the beautiful colours signify our own emotions.
 
 
 
 
As the leaves, change and fall from the tree's with such grace and gentleness,
 
 

 
 they're reminding us to be gentle with ourselves as this chapter ends and
the next journey begins in our lives."
 
Annelee Hopkins



 
Embracing October -
with all it's colors, sunshine and storms,

 
Nina

 
 
Sharing with
 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images - the colors at this time of year are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nina! These are such gorgeous studies on fall...and I love the accompanying text too. Fall really does turn us to thoughts of creation and the season of our lives too. I have always enjoyed the view of the colored leaves against the blue sky. Just shocking and awe-inspiring all at the same time.

    Thank you for your visit to the blog, and your kind comments. How blessed am I to have met you?
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sentiments of your quote - be gentle with ourselves as this chapter ends ... I think they also remind us to embrace the natural beauty of things even in the later stages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the 2nd & 3rd shots! The sentiments behind your quotes are beautiful. As we sit and watch the changing seasons...we are reminded to be grateful for the beauty in our ever changing world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you got the down low shots...it is no longer easy for me to get down that low and I sure miss being able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful poem find and perfect pictures to match with it, Nina!

    The colors you captured are stunning. Great contrast between the sky and leaves.

    I really like this line: "To me, those leaves signify the constant change in our own lives and
    all the beautiful colours signify our own emotions." Awesome analogy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I read and enjoy them all and I'll do my best to to hop on over to your blog for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//